For digital printing on any material we offer a comprehensive range of printers. We began developing our digital printing skill with our first machine, Iris 1000, in 2012. We now have the fourth iteration of that machine: Iris IV. A high-precision digital printing machine that is among the most innovative on the market and remarkably efficient.
This range can be used for several types of digital printing:
- Monochrome: a single colour of ink, varnish or primer,
- Two-colour process: two colours of ink, varnish or primer,
- Four-colour process: the four colours, CMYK,
- Four-colour process + white: the four colours CMYK in association with white,
- Multichrome process: primer + white + four colour process + varnish for a complete process.